Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Book Review: Star Wars: Jedi Quest: The Dangerous Games- Jude Watson

The Dangerous Games (Star Wars: Jedi Quest, #3)The Dangerous Games by Jude Watson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book has some nice tie-ins to Episode I. As can be seen from the cover, Anakin does a podrace again and someone else (view spoiler) is using his old podracer. The tension and Anakin's altruism are great here and even though he butts-heads with Obi-Wan too much, the reason is Anakin's big heart, which is so similar to Qui-Gon's approach and Obi-Wan's old hesitance with that. Also, different than the first book in this series (view spoiler). I do wish that the book had been able to spend more time focusing on the Galactic Games [essentially our Olympics] than it did, but overall it was a good story and the second best of the audiobooks in this series.

Check out all my reviews of the audiobooks in this series:


Also shows, Junior Novelization of Attack of the Clones [not reviewed]

1. The Way of the Apprentice,
2. The Trail of the Jedi,
4. The Master of Disguise, or
read my review of the Jedi Quest series as a whole.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment