Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Audiobook Review: What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions- Randall Munroe (narrated by Wil Wheaton)

What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical QuestionsWhat If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions by Randall Munroe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've reviewed this book before, after I read it in less than 24 hours about a month before I got it as a Christmas gift last year (2014). While waiting on a book to come into the library I went ahead and listened to the audiobook version this time.
I don't have anything to add to my review really, other than my surprise at how well it held up despite lacking cartoon images and the jokes within. There really wasn't anything added by listening to this book, rather than reading it, in fact because of the loss of some jokes and it pictures it probably takes away from it. None-the-less, it was an entertaining and re-informative read. Also, this is the second book I have listened to with Wil Wheaton as the narrator and he is good at it. Will is very much my kind of nerd.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment