Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Book Review: I Heart My Little A-Holes: A bunch of holy-crap moments no one ever told you about parenting- Karen Alpert

I Heart My Little A-Holes: A bunch of holy-crap moments no one ever told you about parentingI Heart My Little A-Holes: A bunch of holy-crap moments no one ever told you about parenting by Karen Alpert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was friggin' hilarious. I read it in about a day and cracked up laughing so much that I decided to share it with my wife and I read it through again that same weekend. There were a few times I disagreed with the author on her point of view about life, but overall it was very entertaining and it is nice to know that as a parent I am not the only one who as problems and difficulties raising my children. I've since started following her blog, Baby Sideburns. This book was worth a lot a great laughs.

(view spoiler)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment