Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Book Review: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed- by Sean Williams

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Audio CD)Star Wars: The Force Unleashed by Sean Williams
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Having just read another video game tie-in, it was kind of obnoxious that the timeline moved me into these novels next. What is more, although that game was fun the storyline of the game was weak. (view spoiler).
Having said all of that, I don't blame the book or Sean Williams for having poor source material to draw from and given what he had to work with the novel wasn't all that bad. It was also nice to finally get a resolution to what happened to Shaak Ti after George Lucas dropped both of his ideas for killing her in Episode III. If you are at all into video games, I recommend that game over the novel because they tell the same story, which ins't as true of the sequel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment